Experimental acrylic mix media work with knives, spatulas, brushes, professional colors and ink on a self-made cotton canvas.
Walk with me
through my tears, suffering and sorrow
walking with me
I will new beginning see.
Terms and conditions:
- The canvas are of high quality cotton fabric. The wooden frame is self made of the big old Norwegian spruce growing nearby.
- The same material is also used for floating frames for those who wish a more discreet finish on the painting than the classic frame
- I use professional Amsterdam and Golden colors with high pigment concentration, which means that they will not fade over time.
- Sides are painted to mach the painting.
- All paintings are protected with UV varnish against light fade and dust.
- Ready to hang.
- Paintings will be sent to you with with:Certificate of Authenticity, Insurance valuation and invoice.
Terms for international orders:
- 100% non-refundable
- Canvases will be shipped rolled and unstretched. The paintings can be restretched on to canvas bars by your local framer.
- I reserve the right to make prints of my paintings.